- 1956: Company founded as George Strong Agencies in Belfast.
- 1968: Warehouse opened in Dublin.
- 1970: Moved to premises in White Heather Industrial Estate.
- 1976: Company incorporated.
- 1996: Belfast Company sold to Mr. G. Gordon.
- 1998: Dublin Company sold to Datajan Holdings Ltd.
- 2002: Company name changed to Strongline Autoparts Ltd.
- 2004: Moved to new purpose built facility in South City Business Centre.
- 2007: Launched the AIRTEX range of Coolant and Fuel Pumps.
- 2010: Winner of a Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award for 2010.
- 2011: Launched new Strongline website.
- 2011: Re-qualified as a winner of a Deloitte Best Managed Company Award 2011.
- 2011: Introduced online ordering.
- 2012: Launched the MEYLE range of steering and suspension components.
- 2013: Acquired the adjoining premises to allow for further expansion.
- 2016: Launched the JURATEK range of Brake Pads & Brake Discs.